Friday, July 27, 2012

Rambling

Hanging out in the garden.









The daily escape from artificial light and noise. 


I like to check what has crept into the garden.  I admit I planted a nearly dead morning glory in the garden many years ago.  I felt bad that I'd let it wither and dry out.  I had no idea that it would take over our end of the neighborhood.  It covered my fence.  I discovered it peeping out of a chimney pot from the workshop roof of our neighbor.  During our restoration of this little Victorian we found it had insinuated itself under the unfortunate aluminum siding and was entwining itself along the gutters and up through the old downspouts. Although we pulled it out we still find it winding it's way through the fence boards.  

Another quick ramble through the garden while lost in thoughts.  

In bocca al lupo. m & v


No comments:

Post a Comment