Friday, July 17, 2015

Revisiting Film


About a year ago I decided to try film photography and fell in love with it.  I especially enjoy working in the darkroom, which I do not have one of my own.  When my friends heard how much I was enjoying it they started sending me their old 35mm cameras.  The reason was always "you can't get film anymore, so if you like it you can have it".  I don't know what they think I use... So, these images I'm posting today are from a 45 year old Canon that had not been used and was kept, maybe, in a closet.  It has some issues. The seals are dried and the mirror appears to stick causing a reflection in some of the images, however I find some of the funkiness is interesting.  Out of 36 exposures I salvaged 4.  Not bad.




In bocca al lupo.  m (no v)

No comments:

Post a Comment