Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Where Have I Been???

It's been such a long time! I've never gone this long and the story is too long to tell. Suffice it to say things have changed and are now beginning to settle into getting back to the new normal. Same house. Same camera...and me.  I want to make a push to post regularly again, at least weekly.  I will try...if anyone is left who checks in.

I've been reading, here are some of the titles:

Spirals in Time
The Narrow Edge
Lisette's List (again)
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (again)
When Books Went to War
Prisoners of Geography
and currently:
Hamilton (on going)
Americans in Paris (on going)
Horseshoe Crabs and Velvet Worms (on going)

The garden is in full swing with peas, onions, garlic, carrots, potatoes, beans, asparagus, cabbages, and assorted herbs.

That's the mercifully short version of life around here.  Oh and there's always knitting, just not as much...

In bocca al lupo. m

No comments:

Post a Comment