Monday, November 4, 2013

Big Sur Backroad


This morning I wanted to run down to Big Sur for a film shoot.  I took both cameras so I'd have something to share here.  I woke up wanting to add some redwoods to my tree portfolio.  v was finally feeling much better: no stomach pain, no abdomen pain, no back pain.  These are the majority of the complaints he had through September and October since restarting the chemo.  He states he's still feeling weak, but he's been knocked down so much by these other symptoms that he isn't moving around that much.  He was kind enough to drive us down to Big Sur in his truck, but I drove home.  We're both so happy he isn't experiencing any pain today.
Ahhhhh...

In bocca al lupo.  m & v

2 comments:

  1. Me too, me too, I'm also glad v. wasn't having pain on Monday.
    Venerable trees, I love redwoods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to see how the film shots turn out...
      v may be on an upward trend, he is continuing pain free. m & v

      Delete