Sunday, November 24, 2013

Photoshoot


Something I've been doing to earn a little extra income is photographing some musical events near home.  Last weekend the Hidden Valley Music Center hosted an event featuring the Monterey Flute Choir.  Over the past year I have photographed several of their concerts and my photos can be seen on their Facebook page.


The group has many fine musicians, some of whom are involved with other musical groups.


Through their generosity in inviting me to photograph their concerts I have been gaining a great appreciation for flute music along with improving my photographic perspectives.  

The Hidden Valley Music Center was a beautiful place to work.  The lighting was wonderful.




A favorite shot from a previous shoot.


In bocca al lupo.  m & v



1 comment:

  1. Lovely tree shot on the barn wall...perhaps part of your project if you decide on trees instead of hands?
    m-e

    ReplyDelete