Friday, October 31, 2014

Congratulations San Francisco Giants!


As much as Halloween has always been my favorite among fun holidays, this year my heart is not in it.  If you follow this blog you will understand there won't be any holidays for awhile.  But, I continue to explore my life options.  One of those options is developing my skill as a photographer in the field of animal portraits.  It isn't something I set out to do, it has evolved.  


I'm having so much fun meeting these soul mates and I am looking forward to meeting many more.

So, Happy Halloween to all of you.  Good-bye to October.

Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants! You guys are amazing!  Keep in mind, with all the great players and the heart of that team, their fortunes turned toward championships in May of 2010 when Buster Posey was added to the roster.  He knows how to manage his pitichers and the games.

In bocca al lupo.  m (no v)


No comments:

Post a Comment