Thursday, October 23, 2014

World Series (Go Giants!)


It's World Series time and the Giants are in it!  This household has no television but v and I found we preferred to listen to the games on the radio.  That way we were free to do everything else we wanted to do.  When v was here we played a lot of chess during games, or hung out in the garden, or worked in the kitchen.  Baseball is the only sport I follow anymore.

In preparation for launching a web site in, hopefully, the near future, I've just registered my domain name.  I will keep you posted as business progresses and for when I take it "live".  A new venture.  It's very scary.  If all I ever get out of it is the knowlege of how supportive my circle of friends are it will be worth it.

But in the meantime: the series is tied up 1-1 and resuming tomorrow in San Francisco.  My ears will be glued to the radio once again at 5:00 pm PST.

In bocca al lupo.  m (no v)

No comments:

Post a Comment