Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Sun, the Sand, and the Sea


A favorite stop along the coast highway, north, is Bodega Bay.  I especially love the area just north of the harbor.  It's a vast beautiful beach.  This is where v and I look out and really feel we are at the end of the earth.  There's also something quite eerie in the atmosphere of this place.  It isn't enough to scare me, but I'm glad to have his company ever so much more.




















The sun was just at the right angle as we pulled off the highway to stretch and take some pictures.


Hitchcock filmed The Birds in Bodega Bay and the nearby community of Bodega.  I'm sure I've mentioned that I'm a huge Hitchcock fan.












The sun, the sand, and the sea.

In bocca al lupo.  m & v

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post. Now it's become easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thanks for sharing the post on Photographs and Pictures of Sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm happy that you enjoyed this post. I hope you'll continue to follow as I share some of our life and experiences here in California.

      Delete