Sunday, March 10, 2013

Trees and Cows


Here I am sharing some of my favorite things: trees and cows.  Not all cows, but once in awhile I'll see a group of contented bovines in the perfect bucolic settings and I think they are beautiful.



The drive to my Thursday job has many beautiful site. We've seen bobcats, quail, deer, fox, raccoon, and squirrels. This past Thursday I came upon a small group of cows that were contentedly lying on that hillside until I pulled up and pulled out my camera.  It's such a remote location that cars aren't that common, and someone walking up to the fence is even more rare, so they decided to take on the 'better part of valor' and leave.




We attend services at the Carmelite Monastery where the tree shots were taken this morning.  I love the branches coming over the wall of the cloistered garden.

Just pretty pictures today.

In bocca al lupo. m & v





2 comments: